>identification的发音翻译 identification是什么意思 >
identification 扩展词汇 英[aɪˌdentɪfɪ'keɪʃn]美[aɪˌdentɪfɪ'keɪʃn]
- [U]鉴定,验明,认出 the act of identifying or fact of being identified
- [C]身份证明 sth which is proof or a sign of identity
- [C]认同 the feeling that one shares the ideas, feelings, problems, etc. of another person
- the act of designating or identifying something
- evidence of identity; something that identifies a person or thing
- the condition of having the identity (of a person or object) established;
"the thief's identification was followed quickly by his arrest"
"identification of the gun was an important clue"
- the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering;
"a politician whose recall of names was as remarkable as his recognition of faces"
"experimental psychologists measure the elapsed time from the onset of the stimulus to its recognition by the observer"
- the attribution to yourself (consciously or unconsciously) of the characteristics of another person (or group of persons)
- A line of people is formed for identification.
- He gave a positive identification of the killer.
- Jewellery identification is a hard job.
- Fingerprint identification is widely used.
- Here is my passport for identification.
- Do you have any identification cards?
- The identification of rabies virus has saved many lives.
- This is my identification.
- His identification with the hero of the book made him sleepless.
- identification card身份证
- identification parade〈法〉列队认人...
- parameter identification参量识别
- station identification局识别
- identification code标识码
- identification number标识号
- identification sign识别记号
- soil identification土壤鉴定
- project identification确定项目,方案鉴定...
- target identification目标识别
- identification mark识别符号,标记...
- brand identification品牌识别
- field identification工地鉴定,野外鉴定...
- instrument identification(石油加工厂) 仪器...
- file identification文件识别
- identification marking打印标号
- block identification块标识
- identification key检索表
- identification division标识部分,识别部分...
- coded identification编码识别
- ☆ 1640年左右进入英语，直接源自拉丁语的identificare，意为从相同事物中鉴别。
- proof of identity标识证明