>literally的发音翻译 literally是什么意思 >
literally 畅通词汇 英['lɪtərəli]美['lɪtərəli]
- 逐字地;照字面地 so as to give a single word in place of each original word;according to the words and not the intention
- 确实地,真正地 in a literal sense;really
- in a literal sense;
"he said so literally"
- (intensifier before a figurative expression) without exaggeration;
"our eyes were literally pinned to TV during the Gulf War"
- He translated this article literally.
- Don't read the report literally now, just skim through it.
- Idioms usually cannot be translated literally in another language.
- He literally flew into the room.
- I literally jumped out of my skin.
- He translated the passage literally.
- I took what he said literally, but afterwards it became clear that he really meant something else.
- The Olympic Games were watched by literally billions of people around the world.
- She was literally blue with cold.
- He was literally blazing with anger.